The consortium comprises 10 partner institutions.
The Institut für höhere Studien – Institute for Advanced Studies (IHS),
acts as the Coordinator and as external evaluator of Gender Equality Plans.
Seven partners are involved as Gender Equality Innovating Institutions and take direct action to promote institutional change within their realm of intervention, mostly through GEP implementation.
Three of them, are Research Funding Organisations
- Agentia Romana de Asigurare a Calitatii in Invatamantul Superior (ARACIS), Romania
- Research PRomotion Foundation (RPF), Cyprus
- FONDAZIONE REGIONALE PER LA RICERCA BIOMEDICA (FRRB), Italy
Three are Research Performing Organisations
- HELLENIC FOUNDATION FOR EUROPEAN AND FOREIGN POLICY (ELIAMEP), Greece
- UNIVERSITE HASSAN II DE CASABLANCA (UH2C), Morocco
- UNIVERZITET U BEOGRADU (UB), Serbia
and one is a network of universities
- Réseau Méditerranéen des Ecoles d'Ingénieurs (RMEI), France
Two partners provide tailored-made assistance to support institutional change as well as support regarding network-building and dissemination in each Gender Equality Innovating Institutions.
- NOTUS, Spain
- FONDAZIONE GIACOMO BRODOLINI (FGB), Italy
The 7 Gender Equality Innovating Institutions partners of TARGET are from countries that have been characterised as relatively ‘inactive’ in developing gender equality policies in Research and Innovation. The widening gap between ‘proactive’ countries and ‘inactive’ countries is a worrying development – as some countries are being ‘left behind’ – which if nothing is done may have negative implications on the quality and excellence of Research and Innovation throughout Europe.